Friday, January 1, 2010

Kickstart 2010.

Its the first day of the new year and unlike any other past new year, I got the day off following with the weekends so its time for some serious fun before i could kick start my another new month at work cox everything starts at ZERO again.
So, I had some some with some of my training batch frenz.


Meet Xemanta, Ewen, Mellisa.
We were having our brunch at Gasoline since we don't know where to settle and lemme tell you peeps something, the place has some terrible service i tell you. We had to wait for almost 30mins just for our drinks while Mellisa had hers an hour after the order. I remembered the same thing happened when i was celebrating Xellrene's b'day at some other branch.


Later, Sean joined us for some serious karaoke till 7 pm.


It was just the 4 of us occupying a spacious room, each with our own mic. No need to fight for the mics.


Like Johnnie Walker, we'll Keep Walking.

I'm sure everyone had a great time and i found that screaming out my lungs there got rid of my pressures :) We shud do this , often.

No comments: