Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Jason bro and the PR family.

2 weeks ago it was our Jason bro's b'day and we headed to Neway for some Karaoke since they had a break for exams...i feel so pity for them and no, i don't wanna go back to studies, i think!


Sing it to me babeh!


Spot me!


Girls just abuse themselves for the sake of beauty.


Thumbs up.




Black Queen for the girls!


I seriously don't like strangers taking group photos
for us because this is how its gonna be-BLUR...


See? Sigh....


We moved on to Pavillion for dinner
and just can't stop snapping.


Dinner at FRIDAY'S on a Saturday.


Ambassador of the nite.








Yums!


We got our bro a free b'day yummylicious cake!








Too many photos to be posted up. Let's skip here.

Big sis came over to KL for a short trip and here goes the PRs metting.






Why am i born to be me???Sigh...


Say hello to my pet again!!!

Ok, that's all for now.

No comments: