Sunday, January 31, 2010

January 2010.

There goes another month in my life. A month filled with happiness, confidence, money inclusive of some sadness and disappointment. Kinda balanced i would say.But the disappointment is really really deep that i think i really need some self actualization. It has always been the same issue with the same person. I don't have to say 'Sorry, I just can't be like who you are' because i'm born to be myself. Ain't a clone nor plastic. I don't know if I shud hate you not since we are close friends. Maybe its not your fault, but it really could have been yours, always getting in my way.wtf.

Anyway, 4Play and Poppy was GREAT as usual.




Ladies just loves 4Play!





The Party Bitch is back!

ps/ Thank you GOD for creating me with such a huge body frame with all the bulging flesh and blood that got me criticized when all i want is to enjoy my life. Fuck you people!

No comments: