Sunday, January 10, 2010

4Play loves Poppy.

Ministry of Hope (MOH) launched its first gathering at Zouk last Thursday! We had loads of fun for meeting some old frenz plus making more new frenz! Music was so so cox almost all the songs were repeated that night and it got me sooo not in the mood. What when wrong with Goldfish?


First stop at the washroom.






I've been trying to take a good shot at our CEO for 3 times and thanks to Leon, all shots failed for his hands. Why does Ryan looked so pissed here?


My 'dad' with his cigar.


This was consistently Ben's trademark for the night.


I wonder why i was like that.


Yums.


Wei Yin is BACK!!


MOH's members.


Party ladies.


Nice one. Credits to me and BB doll.


New trademark for 2010.


We always love 4Play.

Meanwhile at Poppy,


How 'adorable' our CEO could be.


TheDollDoingHerBest.


Drunkards.


Meet the people in the club.


And boy, did our CEO had a great time.

No comments: