Friday, January 22, 2010

Wait a minute!

Dear Mr Chong,

I hope that when i give u a call tomolo u won't be disappointing me after all the effort and patient i've been putting in for you. Please, please do take up my program that i've tailored for you and make me a cheerio first working Saturday here. Most important is do answer my call.

Dear another Mr Chong,

Please come out from whatever and wherever your hiding. Just hope that u'll approve of the plan i'm offering you. Pls don't take too long. It can't wait and so do i.

Dear God,

Thank you for providing me which such a great bloat and discomfort that got me on my nerves. It somehow contributed to the moodiness and anger that blew me up or shud i say the cause of what happened. Thx for the retarded system that delayed my worked few days back.

To all the calls answerers, pls do help me out on this.

Tq veli muchi.

No comments: