Sunday, January 3, 2010

2010 Resolution.

Have you ever wonder why we always have these kinds of thing called 'Resolution'? Simple. Its actually a list of things that we would like to achieve, more likely like a target that for ourselves to aim at. To me its also like a sense of direction and you gotta to do what you wanna do. That got me wondered how many people eventually create their resolutions and achieving it? I'm certainly not one of them, previously.Teehee. Alright, i promise i'll kickstart all my following resolutions.

1. Smaller body frame & size. I think i looked kinda 'weird' in my frame, so HOPEFULLY a smaller frame will do wonders.

2. Better performance at work. I've been making uncountable mistakes in my daily routine and i wish for better efficiency and tremendous effort being put in it.

3. Stop being too kind to certain people. They just wanna make some benefits from me.

4. Stop being too harsh on people. Some little angels that doesn't deserves bad treatments. But then again, i choose those lil' angels.

5. No foul language in conversations. Be in in jokes or frustrations especially when fooling along with Jay Kok in hangout sessions. Fouls in blog is exceptional cox if i can't take the frust out even in my own blog, i'll go insane ok.

6. Make more new friends without forgetting existing friends. It doesn't hurt to socialize around to know more different people cox you'll get to learn a lot of pretty and ugly stuff from respective group.

7. Update my blog from time to time. Cox its really short of posts, i mean barely 50 posts in a year when i have 365 days in a year? What the heck was i doing!

8. Get my BlackBerry!. My must have.

9. No more installment plans for outrageous amount of money. Either its a lump sum or leave it.

10. Manage my monthly expenditure. Need i say more.

11. Keep everything in order. Neat and in proper order.

12. Stop taking cold drinks especially after a meal. It's not doing any good to my body while giving points to deposited fats.

Guess that should be enuf. I don't think i could do more of those cox i know that i'll just forget about the whole stuff if the list gets running like a turned on tap without a stop.

No comments: