Thursday, December 31, 2009

One last thing.

Its approximately 39 minutes to a brand new year like again? So i'm seizing this opportunity to drop some line in my blog as a remembrance. hehe.

My current mood is very moody because of work and its really killing me to find that i actually sucks at my work and certainly i need to put extra effort and attention into it cox i'm really a professional procrastinator wtf and i almost pull down my team. Sigh, what seems to be the problem? I'm sure it should be mine. In addition, i really don't need some people to give cruel comments about me being new in the place with unfamiliarity in some of the processes. I'll be happy and welcome some educations on the work field but i'll be real pissed off with comparison between seniors and me the-new-gal-in-the-house. "She does a million means we're done with 1.5 mill". Wow, good 'compliments' you had there!

Sometimes i asked if you ever thought of what you really said about other people. I can tell you that i'm outgoing but i can be real sensitive when it comes to certain situation and i NEVER tolerate with those stuff.Oh ya, i'm not gonna let you screw up my life, career and my celebrations because you aren't worth a single worth of my time.wtf.

Last but not least, I freaking hope, wish, pray, whatever that you would read this post to mirror how fucking 'good' you are.wtfwtf.

No comments: