Saturday, December 19, 2009

My Guardian Angel With a 4Play.

Christmas is coming therefore we had a "Guardian Angel" activity at the office which brought great fun to us in the office. A good way to release some stress i would say. Not every angel is a good one, but mine was.Teehee.



On the 1st day, i received one of my favorite snack!


2nd day .
Actually before lunch i felt feverish and i told my colleague next to me about it. After lunch, i found a can of 100 Plus on my desk in addition of a newspaper. Then later at noon my throat was so sore i just cant stand it and i told my colleague again and there came a cup of honey by the Bits. Macam tau ape yang aku pikir......Wahahah.


Paper of the day which i din have time to read! XD


Sum up of the 2days minus the Ginger Bread Man which is unfortunately NOT mine.


3rd day of gift with the message:
'Wishing you having good sales so that i can get a big gift from you this year''
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!


Greeting cards from my Angel from the Bits.


4th day of gift and yeah Life is GOOD with my Angel.TeeHee.

Other than that I also got a complimentary massage provided by the Bits by my Angel. See, my Angel sooooo gooood.Hahahahaha! Well, I myself was a good Angel to my Mortal too..Everyday also got surprises from me ler...And therefore, I got a lovely gift from her.....


Ta-da!!my new deeeer toy plus a Santa lollipop from the team.


My seat used to be empty but now...its so 'full' with gifts! Good start! Keeping it up!


On Thursday night, it was a visit to 4Play with our very DJ Goldfish! As usual, AWESOME music going on i tell ya!


That bouncer is so 'big'.


We're ready for PARTY!!!


Drinks for the night


Calculate this and that. Its up to the boys.


Upstairs crowd.


I love 4Play!


My 3 inches heel wit blisters.wtf.


Final exit way.

No comments: