Saturday, January 26, 2008

Everytime i try to fly, i fall without my wings, i feel so small. I guessed i need u..Everytime i see u in my dream, i c ur face, ur haunting me... I make believe tat u r here cox its de onli way i see clear. wat have i done?u seem to move on easy...my weakness caused me pain....Nothing seems to be the way that it used to. Everything seemed so shallow, GOD give me truth...I pray tat someday we'll understand wit GOD's all plan and wat he does to us...Don't u run too fast my dear,y don u stop?Stop n listen to my tears cox tat's all i've got...I see somebody's watching over us....



All my life, i've been waiting for u to bring a fairytale my way and living in a fantasy life wit ya...I wonder if u noe how it reali feelsto be left outside alone, wen its cold out here...maybe u shud noe, how it really feels,to be left outside alone...i don feel safe, i need to pray...HEavenly Father,plz, save me...My love is on the line...I'm sick n tired...U din listen,u din care...For a moment i was weak..It feels heavy on my heart to c u like tat...I rmb yesterday, the day before u went away, we were laughing all the way...all of that r left in pieces of a dream....

No comments: