Sunday, January 13, 2008

Trust

Its so important to have it in our life...bcox everyday we need it to go on wit life, wtf. How does it feels to be nt trusted at all??how does it feels to be refered as the liar??I've been put into numerous of these situatios b4...guess it affected me damn loads...recently was about da stupid fucking ta ma de tiaw laptop by my roomate. Everyone was out of the suspects' s list except me n tracy...

It gave us a hard time...cold war happened...wtf so damn obvious, how can u ppl deny it...Marie had a heart to heart session wit me...she said if i tell her tat i'm nt da one who took her lappie den she'll trust me...i told her so...n she said she trust my words...As we tot tat things were settled, another problem submerged immediately...

Ps kenneth came around, regarded about da fuckie lappie again...i was like how many the fuck time u wanna repeat da stupid mahai case???very irritating hou mou!!!!He conered me n talked bout rubbish b4 emerging to de main idea...mahai, say i noe who fuckin took da lappie n even ask,"so its stil in da building o got sold"...wtf, wat r u? GOD????u cant judge me bcox of the surroundings..(u see, me n tracy are alwiz nt at home cox i'm workin n she's wit her bf)

He made alot of fucking confusion to my mind...n got me into migraine.. almost had a mental break down....ma de tiaw arr...say i'm a thief, ham ka ling u arr....

Some day, u'll regret for ur words n action....GOD is nt blind...tho ur a pastor doesnt mean tat the devil cant be inside u...we'll jus wait n see....i shall make u regret, u've gotta pay for wat u did!!!

No comments: