Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Brand new year

At last i started my blogging!!!! As i stepped into tis brand new year, there were some new adjustment i had to make but nvm, maybe it was the best way~2007?well was nt reali a great 1 for me compared to 2006.tat particular year made me lose alot~more den words can say~

sigh~it was one hell of a tough year~wtf by meeting some ma hai ppl. tiu u tink u damn nice meh~ chi pai!!wtf u tink u damn pretty arr...eww....look at ur skin la...ur nt pretty at all ok~so stop acting ur like a damn princess!!

on the other hand i met a uhm-quite-nice fren tho v had some issues b4. Her name is celyna who looks abit like me...but she's i would say far off betta from me~got la!!!thru her, i've learned alot....thx to her i m who i m now....i reali envy her of materials n knowledge but wat she don hav is freedom like me~u c she came from a wealthy family wit everythin she wans but jus no hangouts n outings like me...so....kinda cruel life ya???

but den again life like mine is........so nt fun la....i dunno how to explain but.....haiz....suan la~thay alwiz say, sin fu hao tim.....wtf, have hao tim oredi dead la!!!

kla tat's all 4today~chiao....

No comments: