Saturday, January 12, 2008

Dismay~

It's been so dissapointing in this damn brand new year. i can tell that tis is nt my year tho....my studies, dreams, hopes,....looks crushed!!!wat had actuali happened to me?where did i went wrong? why?

You noe, its nt easy being me....so much to tink about...i've been living in dismay all these years...where r all the happy times? i don reali feel happiness but instead i felt emptiness......things were neva da same anymore....so r v humans...yesterday was a hangout wit classmates...though everything went smoothly, but i din felt happy...not a single bit compared to the olden days....maybe its bcox of ppl...ppl who we mix around with...

Everyone seems to have their own way dy, so wat the heck is wrong wit me???!!!cant i jus move on? NO!!!bcox i could neva let go of the past, the memories that i cherished for my whole life!!!seems like i'm the onli idiot doing it!stupid huh? i do tink so too...wtf...cant do much cox that's me~

This year's resolution, i hope, can bring change in my life, i can seek wat i need in my life, hopefully i will find it....its a big mission of the year...no question asked!!i've lost my dearest family...and now i've gained a new one...tho not the same as de previous one, i will still treasure it well cox we dont noe wtf is gonna happen in future~

Life is so boring witout my kakis....where are u ppl??i miss u guys la~damn fucking bored witout u guys....exams is jus round da corner...law is like so fucking hard...btw y shud i ever study bout law???so damn mou lan yung!!!its nt like i wanna be a lawyer....wtfwtf~!!!

No comments: