Thursday, January 24, 2008

i reali dunno wats love....hard to get n find...i've alwiz experienced failure everytime love involves. wat to do?i'm not an expert wei...shud i say it was fate?my fate to experience these stuff?did i do any wrong?a fren told me tat we gals shud neva let the opposite sex noe tat we've fallen for them...err...sounds lame to me..its not wrong to love somebody tho they might not like u..

i used to befriend my crush with other frenz...but it fell apart at the very day he left us...i dunno y, maybe bcox he tinks tat we were not worth his time....he jus vanished, into thin air...til the very day i met him in da club.wat a coincidence...fate again?he wasn't bother to greet me anyway, wtf, how cruel he could be..yes, i confess tat i love him, but i din do anythin bout it. u see, me and my frenz, we've gt confused signals from him...as like he also had feeling for me...but den, i reali dunno wat had happened..its like we were stil close frenz and the nex day we're strangers...

I'll call it fate again tat let me came across his sister's blog(i've met her twice n she pretty too) i found out some of his family background, sumthing tat we all would neva tot of...now onli i understand wats wit his attitude...i've gain knowledge n understanding bout his life....i felt sorry to him...but who's gonna pity me for having a similar situation like him?at least he has a damn cool sis who loves him...wat bout me?

I din hav enuf love since child hood but stil hav love for this lil' idiot...its like love blinded me...He noes how i feel...Sumtimes things jus wont come back after it has slipped away...there's not alwiz a second chance u noe...i'm so stupid!!i have loved him for da pass two years...TWO YEARS!!!!witout any communication at all...but i stil love him...maybe tat's bcox i'm a cancerian, loyal to love...its so true..ppl tells me to LET GO GAL!!!i cant...jus cant...i'm holding on every hope i hav...

Believe me, everyone who noes me, noes bout him...cox u'll brag bout da 1 tat u love...i jus hope tat i'll be able to change his mind gua...tis is any typical gurl's thinkin...o jus hope tat GOD can let me meet another guy...jus let me forget bout him la....plz.....

k thx bai~

No comments: