Saturday, January 19, 2008

My silent prayer~



Lord,
What has come over me?
That i've been judged tis way...
Y can't ppl see de other way...
instead of pointing fingers at me...
did u noe
did u hear my cries in silent?
do u love me??
Father,
Only today i realized y it happened to me...
a few yrs back, a similar incident had happened...
i lost my phone...
i said it was the gal...
the gal who happened to steal her fren's before...
a gal whom i judged tat she took mine...
Now, i felt how she felt...
it was terrible....now onli i knew...
tat v do hav to pay for da things v did....

I'm wondering....
those who judged me,
are they gonna pay wat they did??
especially tat Pastor Kenneth...
i cant help but to hate him...
for his merciless words...
accussation without evidences...
He forced me to admit...
tat i was the thief...
how could i?
wen i knew nothin of it....
u judge him lord....

But then i noe,
tat truth neva reveals its true self....
causing pain to the victim....
isn't it true??
tat justice was neva on my side???

I saw,
ppl found happiness...
ppl found love,joy n peace...
where's mine...
u noe i noe.....
between us there's no secrets...
may i exchange all my sadness, hatred, burdens...
for love, happiness, joy and peace??
wen will all the sufferings be gone?

Yes!
i envy ppl who r loved...
ppl who owns all de materials...
ppl who r pampered...
wasn't it unfair???
for 20 yrs....
how hav i lived??
i tried to live life cool like them..
but u din let me....
i tried to stand stil...
but u made me fall....

a fren told me tat,
u'll neva let me go thru things tat i couldn't overcome...
u love me eversince the very day i was born...
u treat me like ur very own...
u have greater plans for me....
den, why do i stil gotta pray??
u've everythin unto ur hands now...
i have no choice rite??
i'm nt trying to blame u...
but lookin at my surroundings..
i dont understand...
cox i neva get wat i wanted nt to say needs...
i'm glad to hav a new family,
made up if new frenz....
de old 1 is forever gone...
things r nt da same anymore...
never again....
I hope...
tat there's a plan..
a betta 1 ahead...

No comments: