Sunday, March 2, 2008

Its been a while...

It was cloudy wen i went up to the fortune teller's place. I sat down n she started shuffling da cards. She said tat life could be so much better for me, but bcox i've met wit dead ppl n ritual ceremories,bad stuff followed me...watever help o things i do, turn to be unappreciated as ppl took me for granted. I tend to do things eagerly which causes me to lose the things tat were supposed to be mine.

I have alot of guys coming afta me-(reali?) but i din like them and the person whom i have loved is confused which leads to disappointment....well, all i can say tat wat she said was true...most of it la...hopefully afta she performes da ritual for me, i'll have a better life....cox she also hope tat i won't regret after i got married...(talk about marriage huh!!!)isnt it funny?

We're born, study, work, get married, have family, our kids grow up, study, work got married n we'll be grandparents and we die...its like a routine eh?i'm 21, life jus started,another new century for me, the begining of my journey and i'm already moaning....

No comments: