Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Monday blues...

Today is a Monday...which i had to work on a full shift...Its been a long, long time ever since my last full shift, like, during the last Christmas! Nvm...holiday is in now....been working only lor...Today the LRT was so packed than ever it was...i wondered why...Sigh...So its what they call it... "Monday Blues"...I really felt the 'blues' lor...

Some random pix...

Freaking hot!was sweating then...


i just realized...the length of my hair!



Typically annoyed by Monday!


Today is also the day i saw someone who resembles you...Alamak terperanjat gila saya! But also OH rindunya saya! He looked yeng.. i mean the guy...I was suprised to spot him in ROOM and i stupidly thought it was you...But then again, he came to be a MALAY guy...OMG but he's freaking cute! Looks like the 'you' when we were on vacation time.... These few days many things occurred to me that reminds me of you...freaking weird...my hairs are standing now...

Anyway, i was still thinking bout the hair extension...should i or should i not do it? I jus realized today that my hair is freaking long dy....dunno why and how, it just seems longer today, even Farrah noticed it too...But my hair DEFINITELY need a trim now...its so so so... flat on the top! I think i should...Its what i wanted to do anyway...so don't freaking care la! just do it...don't like mai remove it lor... Still can use in future nah!

k..that's all for today...will update soon!

No comments: