Tuesday, April 29, 2008

all in one?wtf

Been having headache frequently which is like a contribution to my dizziness... Too much dy! i tell you... Now i've gotta look for a new place to stay since the landlord is selling off this unit wtf... Actually this post was supposed to be a happy one but the things took a turn, and therefore its a "about problem" post wtf.

Guess wat? Another "lost property" case happened again at my place! JENG!JENG!JENG! wtf. This time it's a RM 400 lose in the living room. I really don't understand la, why so much of this kind of problem de.. At least this time i wasn't in the list!!! AT LAST!!! PPL SEE ME INNOCENT!!!wtf... The consequence? We all have to go our separate ways :( Maybe its a better way for everyone but then i'm gonna miss u peeps la... Never would i imagine that i will feel this way, guess there's really a bond between us.... I'm trying to look for a good place to stay now, only to find myself crying...wtfwtf... It's not easy you know, to find a good place with good ppl to stay with like this place that i'm staying...

I've been looking around like the whole of Wangsa Maju for a perfect little master room with a attached bathroom. So much for the fucking headache..Let's put our hands together for the exams...Clap!Clap!Clap! WTF. Today is the last day for my last paper-PR. Resit paper some more! Shit la! I get to feel like this is not a good year for me. Turning 21 might be the tragic turning point of my life, like everyday is so fucking not my day! What the heck is wrong with the world?! It must be turning anti-clockwise now!!!

Went to Genting the other day at 10pm for a twist but end up sulking!! Aww...it's not that i'm complaining but then....sigh...didn't went well... Fuck the gastric!!WTFWTF! I just hate it when plans turned ugly...On the journey to and from Genting, my mind flashed back to the last time i went there with 6 other friends, dearly close friends, which now ends up to be scattered dunno where...I remenbered the 3days 2nights trip very well, as if it just happened yesterday...sob... Miss you peeps too...


The Theme Park that i miss!!



A random ,i mean the only pic i took
at Genting...

The weight seems moving along now...not bad for the pills huh? Looking forward for more night outings these days. Hey!! Its HOLIDAY!!! But not much to do but to earn money and no extra spending ok!since i'll be moving out again...sigh...By the way, the blog that i always refers to is now officially GONE!!! Yeap...don't ask me how and why because i don't fucking know bout it either...Looks like its really time to push things further huh? Guess so! No more 'fun in Melbourne' bedtime story...It sounded so fun, you know, spending a few years aboard with friends, studying. Wish i could have the chance but then, i'm not that lucky though... Different ppl, different luck...Its true, at least i believe in it though!

Been fighting with Shah recently...Actually its a pointless fight, cold war or whatever you call it.. Today i really pissed her off....Got her on her nerves...well not fully my fault...and i don't wanna go to that part...My headache strikes again...which cause a week's delay to this post which started last week...Can't believe that i'm so fucking lame now...Almost fainted though...sigh.. nevermind, it'll be cool soon....

No comments: