Thursday, April 3, 2008

Burn, Lose & go away

ala...wats wrong wit me ler???y da weight wont go away de???come on la...i've spent a fortune n a month's hard work n tis is all i get?barely 2kg u noe!!!n its like the shares..going up n down...how can i ever make it for my b'day!!!its jus another2mths plus ya noe!!!

Oh ya..i met celyna back n ROOM n OH MY GOD!!!!she's so DAMN slim dy!!!wtf....haven seen her for 2mths she lose da weight like hell!!!


here's prove...OMG i look so BIG beside her...wtf...

sigh...life doesnt come easy...how much of my fortune have i spent in tis area arr???Y? u tell me la...i'm so fucked up dy...it's nt fair la..if like tat no use den i'd rather be a bulimic...plus aneroxic...n end up in the hospital with all da wires n tubes attached to me...i don give a fuck bout it anymore...

No comments: