Friday, April 25, 2008

life's so like tat

Life is so unfair, life sucks, why like this, why like that and the list can go on endlessly... THIS IS LIFE... if not what else could it be? As i grew up, my experiences and understanding outgrown all these common questions that were constantly stuck in my head. I have learned to appreciate every single moment of my life. I used to envy ppl who have great life and still am but come to think bout it, it felt so pointless... So what they have whatever they want? They can just lose everything in just a snap of finger.

To me, success needs hardwork, patient and willpower. I'm struggling to make one, which can make me proud of myself. It isn't easy -it never was!! If I am willing to take the risk, maybe i'll be able to get through it and maybe not.. It all depends on luck, my luck? not going so well I think but lets not go to that dysfunctional part... Still, I have my very own faith that somehow its all gonna be alright!

No comments: