Monday, May 19, 2008

3,2,1 action! wtf

A few days ago my current staying place was like this....




then it went...


tat's jac btw...


wit marie's back...



in the middle of the night...





Everything was still in place, till the very next evening when i got back from work....


This is what is left- my part of shoes rack...


The room....looks so uhm...empty..


This is the best'packed' place i could ever find in the whole house!

Ok, so now everyone moved out dy and now i have the whole house to myself.. Sounds great huh? Well, i tell you what, NO IT ISN'T FUN AT ALL!!!! I feel creepy, you know, the house is so empty.... I almost freak myself out for sleeping alone last night and this has to go on for another 10 days before i move into my new place...wtfwtf.... Hopefully i can survive the next 10 days wtfwtf...

So i have been packing lately, started off with my study table & room excluding my wardrobe & other stuff wtf. I looked through all the papers, assignments, tutorials, workbooks and i found this...


yeep... had it in my certificate year...


With an original signature by Mr Johnny Chin..
(pls excuse the quality of the pic, din have a good camera back then)

Was planning to sell off all my textbooks, seeing that i do not need them anymore but definitely not this one! It brought back all the memories tho... Because its is the first subject of the week and also the first class that we had when we attended our first day in college... Nice lecturer i would say about Mr Johnny Chin. He would always crack a joke at the end of each classes without failing to make us laugh like shit! AHAHAHAHAHA!!! Study Skills- a class that i never, mark my words, NEVER fail to attend, i've got full attendance tho...wtfwtf...

Then, i came across some journal writings we had in our English class... I like the 'My favourite person' which scored 9/10 wtf....Its about Michael Phelps anyway, hope to see more of him this coming Olympic! Next was 'College Life'. I talked about the same old stuff, bout the day i stepped into this college, all the adventures i had and the list goes on...and it wasn't the first time i wrote bout it tho... 'The Betrayal' was a special title given by Miss Chandra. Never had i encounter with such 'fiction' title, it was my first time and i had a good try too...wtfwtf.. Both scores 8/10..not bad after all... The most disappointing journal was 'My life 10 years from now', i really had no idea what to write so i just bullshited some plans which was given a 7/10...sigh..so low...guess i wasn't really sure what am i gonna achieve in future..

I'm looking forward to move into my new place which is just across the hall for your info...hahah... Btw, i've just re-started my sugar-blocking plan which means eggs for the first 3 days..OMG wtf,...i'm so hungry.....I only have two more treatments to go but the prediction is: I HAVE COMPLETELY FAILED THIS PROGRAM & HAVE WASTED A LOT OF TIME, ENERGY & MONEY WHICH ENDS UP WITH NOTHING! WTFWTF!! what a waste!!

No comments: