Friday, May 16, 2008

oh! aku rindu punye baby! wtf

I dated myself to Sg. Wang the other day and came back with some memories that was long forgotten..





The 'naima' wtf...



Remember da wigs?




Yeap! Now i can imagine how u peeps will look like
when you grow old!



The three cool peeps eh?wtf


And these.....


Sigh... i really dunno why i was that lame with you guys...AHAHAHA! but we sure did have a lot of fun! At first it was to accompany Marcus to see the doctor before class...Then each of us started to get lazy and go,"Ala, just skip the damn English class la...First time only ma..." Not mentioning that we spend like 2 hours in that particular place just to try out the specs and wigs!But now they din have the glasses dy...but the wig is stil available just that its not at the reach of our hands anymore....

After the date, I went home in the evening and decided to grab some food for dinner. While queueing, there was this little girl in front of me, telling me that i dressed up like a cowboy! I was like.....stunned....really arr? cowboys don't dress like me la gurl gurl...




This is what i had on top


plus my yellow mango-ie pump!!

That doesn't make me look like a cowboy, right?

No comments: