Wednesday, May 21, 2008

i have a dream....

If i am filthy rich, i wanna


~take up the RF and tone down my hips
~buy some apartments here
~buy a big house back home
~get all my dreamy cars, be it the fairladyZ, civic etc...
~take up beauty course,wtf, must learn proper makeup & appearances
~take up DJ course, be a pro, get my own academy wtf
~hit the gym wtf must keep fit la wei...
~own a beauty & fitness academy, wtfwtf
~get my own club(s)
~take up photography...
~help the poor, its a responsibility ok!
~adopt orphans all over the world- the world needs more ppl like Angelina Jolie ok...
~study in Melbourne...everybody is going there, so why not take the chance?wtf
~expand my experience in the hairstyling industry wtfwtf...
~travel like there's no tomorrow...wtfwtf

currently that's all i can think of, for now. Maybe will have more inspiration in the future wtf.. YES!! i have big dreams, bigger than all the guts you have. I may not achieve it but at least i dare to dream about it. I don't care less if u peeps are gonna laugh at this random post...

Now i'm wondering how can i make a hell of money for all that? Seems impossible huh? Nonetheless, i know what i want in life- my life...

This post can be ignored. Its just an idea came out of nowhere, just to keep myself company by wasting my time wtfwtf...

No comments: