Wednesday, June 4, 2008

wat the SHIT!!!

A new semester is equalviliant to new sufferings and new hardwork. This is just the second day of the lessons but i'm already stressed up with all the subjects that we are forced to take.. Let's see, Malaysian Goals- oh! i so hate politics, wtf...psychology is so not fun to study because it is damn freaking hard just like the Media Law that we had before.

This time the schedule is so tight. I freaking hate Tuesdays & Wednesdays now...Classes starts from 10am ending gracefully at 7pm, wtfwtf... My timetable is like a blind fly bumping here n there WTF!!!! I had to change my working time plus my free time is so fucking limited...which is used up all for my homeworks & assignments...

ROOM without Farra is like, uhm...so freaking boring ler....sigh...i would alwiz complain 'bout her being noisy but now i miss all the noise she made....=.="...



Ahh...the one shot for the album...

With so much stress chasing all over for me, i never fail to calm and pamper myself with my daily necessity..


YEP!!!My Starbucks!!!

No comments: