Monday, June 9, 2008

life is ok ok de larrr....

i came back after work and found a dumpling on my desk with a little note on my monitor by Betty... Thx Betty, for the nice dumpling !!

Today, i woke up and found myself just in time for breakfast made by June! Thx June for da nice breakiie!!!!

In the hall, Jowyn gave me a flask for da red dates juice i promised to make her and little did i noe there were two dumplings in the flask!! Awww......thx Jowyn!!! Today, i felt like the world love me so much tat i had a day's meal F.O.C!!! I'm glad to have nice housemates and friends around me...

Bro landed on Vietnam early yesterday. He asked me to inform dad. I did and in return dad asked me to tell bro to take k...looks like i'm playing the messenger role.... Bro asked me to call mom....Erm....i'm busy la...really no time for other things....To call her also need to set the appropriate time..HAHAHAHHAAH...pathetic la me...

Haiz.....is like that de lo my life... very pathetic ler...sumore Matthew ask for my blog address..HAHAHAHHA....i think this blog is gonna go public la...soon...soon....

2 comments:

MattMad89 said...

Hehe,,,I help you do publicity of your blog okie??
The Sun,,The Star,, My FM..8TV,,Banner,,leaflet all these can?

Xemanta said...

walau...mana cukup o...CNN oso must come u noe!!!