Tuesday, June 24, 2008

hiphip!

Yep! Another year older! =.="... tat's life la...can't fight with time de la... Thx to all who greeted me... appreciate it although dunno how many freaking years din meet already!aiks,,.... thx to da peeps for my present, all ROOM staff n managers, all the course mates, thx a bunch!!! hahaha...scared me eh... ok la... let the pics speak for me k...



the b'day gal


the staff


the manager


the lil' guy...

too bad cally cant wait for my arrival..hahaha....so no pix wit her...will set another day for the actual celebration, i mean, the procrastinated celebration....been busy with all the shit now...haiz...

meanwhile.....




the usual kaki la....



the long-time-no-see fren, karen



and joanna



with chang & ben...


last but not least, special thx to my 'family'...


this is the best pix i can get ok...dont whine...

3 comments:

MattMad89 said...

Haikz,,,Sad lah..Ppl go clubbing no ask me go together...Haikz,,Disappointed lah..

Xemanta said...

hahaha...okok...nex time v go...

MattMad89 said...

Sure ahh..>Call me ahh...