Monday, February 28, 2011

Feb-rua-ry.

February 2011 is ending. What have u done & how have u all been recently? I had the toughest February ever in my life. Things were quite happening beginning of the month with all the celebrations, drinking, gambling etc. But turns into drama when it comes back to sales in the office. I mean i struggled real hard in order to hit the minimum target required just to be entitled for the commission that has to be deducted somemore =.= i even gave up on the last 2 days of sales cox i was short of quite a huge amount of sales but Hallelujah! Thx to the Lord that miracle came upon me where i took a big step to cross over the number.

Sooner or later prolly i've may have high blood pressure or even heart attack. Guess this job aint as perfect nor easy to cope with. Prolly is a yes to others but most prolly it aint my future. Oh well, had some fun visiting Velvet with Mohs.













I'm very tired. Tomolo is a new month. Its a Zero again. GOD HELP ME!!!!!!! Grrrrrr...

No comments: