Monday, February 7, 2011

Cny 2011-Bunny year.

This is the 5th day of the CNY 2011 & i'm already back from Penang & Ipoh. Seriously, I miss all the days i spent with my family members. The family warmth, atmosphere, communications..... But I know it would only happen once a year. I wish i can have that more often than just once a year basis. Sighs. Prolly i should make more trips back home..

The Casuarina tree on the right was there every since i was born!

Never bored of the beautiful scenery.

Over 20 years of sisterhood. We still stand strong.

My eldest uncle & wife who babysat me for years ever since i was born.

Enjoying mam mamz.

Barely 1/3 of my family members*winks*.

Awwwww.... The newest family member- Stanley aka
BingBing.

Happily married with a kid!

20years ago, we were like them =)

But still, i lead a happy life just like them!

AngPow! AngPow! I love you so much.

Evon sis (far right). My best sis-in-law.
Papa & Fat Bunny.

Me being myself.


While typing this post, I felt very emo and I'm shedding tears! Prolly its all about those picture that told me alot of stories. Before & after. How have each and everyone of us has changed. How our parents grew old. The time is coming soon for us to take over their place. Time flew, like a jet plane or maybe much faster. But one thing remains the same is that we are all One Family. That bond shall stand for eternity.

PS/: For this post, dad's son, Kenny, is excluded because i feel that you are just too far away from me with mum. You never know how to treat me right because you think I'm younger and I have to freaking respect you even you mistreated me. Let me tell you, THIS IS THE MODERN ERA. I DON'T HAVE TO GIVE U FACE IF YOU CAN'T SPELL THE WORD R.E.S.P.E.C.T. Treat me right & i shall respect you as an elderly. Oh yes, don't ever, mark my word, EVER raise your voice on me. I'M-NOT-AFRAID (Eminem)

No comments: