Tuesday, February 8, 2011

2011-Bunny Resolutions.

Its that time again where i'm gonna set my target for a brand new year. Before that, let's recap the previous one(whether i had accomplished them or not!)

From my older post dated:

Sunday, January 3, 2010

2010 Resolution.

1. Smaller body frame & size. I think i looked kinda 'weird' in my frame, so HOPEFULLY a smaller frame will do wonders. (FAILED!)- this CNY, family members commented that i had put on weight
2. Better performance at work. I've been making uncountable mistakes in my daily routine and i wish for better efficiency and tremendous effort being put in it.
(Passed!)-not much of mistakes in a month!
3. Stop being too kind to certain people. They just wanna make some benefits from me.
(Neutral)-there is still more rooms for improvement.
4. Stop being too harsh on people. Some little angels that doesn't deserves bad treatments. But then again, i choose those lil' angels.(Neutral)-there is still more rooms for improvement.
5. No foul language in conversations. Be in in jokes or frustrations especially when fooling along with Jay Kok in hangout sessions. Fouls in blog is exceptional cox if i can't take the frust out even in my own blog, i'll go insane ok. (Passed!)-i still use them but....much lesser.
6. Make more new friends without forgetting existing friends. It doesn't hurt to socialize around to know more different people cox you'll get to learn a lot of pretty and ugly stuff from respective group.(Neutral)-well, there's no ending in making frenz.
7. Update my blog from time to time. Cox its really short of posts, i mean barely 50 posts in a year when i have 365 days in a year? What the heck was i doing! (FAILED!)-Lagi teruk. less than 50 posts.
8. Get my BlackBerry!. My must have. (Passed!)-having it for a year dy.
9. No more installment plans for outrageous amount of money. Either its a lump sum or leave it.(Neutral)-well, i normally do settle lump sum & i do rely on 0% CC installment. No harm right.
10. Manage my monthly expenditure. Need i say more.(Neutral)-ada income, mesti ada outcome. LOL
11. Keep everything in order. Neat and in proper order. (Passed!)
12. Stop taking cold drinks especially after a meal. It's not doing any good to my body while giving points to deposited fats.(FAILED!)-uhm.... the weather here too hot laaaaaa!

And there was a top-up part too....
I will have more water intake.(FAILED!)-too much cold drinks around.
I will restrain from manicures and pedicures for the time being.(Passed!)
Patient, patient & patient.
(Neutral)-improvement needed.
Having faith in what i am capable of doing.(Neutral)-aint enuf.
Get into bed as early as possible to have sufficient energy for daily battles.
(Passed!)-having sufficient energy.
Get my retarded pc a fix after having numerous break down for 6 mths!(Passed!)-spend a bomb to replace it!

Guess i gotta top up sumore.

  • Get a new monitor
  • Get a new car
  • Put off the temper
  • Fully utilize whatever supplements, cream, masks, mists etc,etc before topping up any stocks.
  • Pass all my FAILED resolutions. teehee

No comments: