Wednesday, March 31, 2010

And March ends....

With emoness over life but happiness with my job.... Well sometimes my job sucks as well with a boss who constantly slander about how bad ur performance is when its the opposite. Yes, life is so unfair but come to tink about it I love my job as well because of the shopping that I've done over the past few months is something that I would have done once in a few months. Now, I'm getting whatever I want each month. I ain't boasting about the greatness about my job because I worked hard for each and every single penny of it. Could say hardwork paid off...
Sometimes I just dunno how to describe the disappointment I feel for my life. Can I categorize myself as useless?failure?hopeless,yes Long time ago, I didn't give up on hope, instead, hope gave up on me. What's remain is faith that I'm never ever gonna let go.

No comments: