Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Fool.

This year I got 'fooled' by receiving a message early in the morning approximately 5.45 a.m just because i forgot to wish someone 'happy birthday'. Darn! and yes she got her revenge by causing me unable to sleep after that which got me so damn pissed when i woke up to drowsiness in the morning and thanx to the medicine as well. wtf. Then i go and complain, complain, complain till Jay Kok beh tahan me, got pissed off, kept swearing. If ur reading this Kok, i wanna say sorry ok? Problem has been hanging around when I thought everything was settled. Not a good move. Sigh got me into so much hassle till I beh tahan.
Other than tat, I received a mail via Facebook by one of my Brunei fren, Amir. HE IS GETTING ENGAGED!!! OMG!!! Although I haven seen him for the past 12 yrs, I'm happy for him, seriously.... Aiks, and I thought my life is still young.wtf. Sigh, wishing them happiness throughout their life with one another! I'm still looking for mine. Teehee.

It aint easy to find the other half that stays throughout life together.

No comments: