Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Vice Versa

My life is so funny till I can't laugh a shit out of it. Funny but its true! Rmb a few months ago's post about a bitch whom I hate so much has turned out to be a good fren to me. We no longer have bad comments or any sulky face towards each other. Instead I learnt a lot from her. When business wasn't so good, she constantly on mindsetting myself to think positively, like seriously. No wonder her sales are like bombs everyday! Now I can seriously enjoy my work during all ups and downs. Appreciated her advices.

Why vice versa? Becox my bestfren no longer is a bestfren anymore.. Things has changed, drastically and dramatically. I din want to, no one does. But that's the way how it had to be. I realized that it was easy to find a backup for my place. No big deal. Therefore, I pledged to not having any special bestfren in my life again. Instead, I prefer just closed frens like some of the Mohs. No more sisterhood for me. I've learnt my lesson very well. What's the point of giving out love, sincerity and honesty when all you get in return is one word,"HORRIBLE". Thank you very much for the reminder.

And also for the nightmare.

No comments: