Sunday, November 22, 2009

The New Workplace.

It's been 2 weeks since i was at the office. The place aint bad and the ppl is, uh, okok. Not everyone is frenly bcox i noe that for a fact that they are there to work and their performance is alwiz their priority. Just that i don understand how could i make an enemy on my very first day of work. Aint it rude for someone to say that i'm useless and unsuitable for the job when all i was did was to learn the system and observe how the seniors are working?

Who are you to judge me, criticize me? Everyday oso wanna critic me on this and that. Hello bitch, i don't owe you anything because i don't need your help or guidance on my work and you should be grateful to have a place to sit at MY TEAM when ur origin shud be on the next column. You could be the best marketer there but it doesn't bother me cox i don't give a damn about it.

Don't try me.

No comments: