Friday, November 6, 2009

Its a role play...

Today is the last day of my 1st half training!! Yeh!!!!!These few days were so exhausting me til i could just fall onto my bed right after i just reached home....Awwwww....my bed is such a comfy :) Nonetheless, i had great fun within the last four days. Its because i've got to make new frenz again :p.

Its always a great fun to know more people because it means you'll have more contacts! In addition of their lifestyle and experience in their life. Like some of the trainees, mostly around my age or slightly older, have had a lot of working experience in banking or customer service line. They are all like seniors to me despite of the age difference. And i feel like soooooooo blur and 'ding dong' about all the figures and plan which could have drown me.*wink*

Anyway, next week will have to report back to the office for the other half training program. In the mean time, let me pamper myself with some entertainment for the weekend :P

No comments: