Friday, November 14, 2008

sleep mode wtf.

The rain moved in again recently causing me to drowse even more which led to countless sleeping hours i have everyday.wtf. sThis is the main cause for me to skip all my lectures in order nt to get wet n sticky all over me.... SOMEBODY PLS SLAP 7 ME!!!!!!!!WAKE UP!!!!WAKE UP!!!!!

Assignments are killing me as usual...onli week 6 but so much, i mean too much to do?! u tell me la, wtf!!!! Btw i have no idea of wat to do o wat syllabus are we in....UH OH!!! wat else could be worst???!!!Everyday i feel so tired & sleepy, wtf...wat's wrong....my tummy if growing like so wild i cant even stop it...cox i don have the time & energy to walk in for futher treatments. Come to treatments, i stil owe them an amout, wtf....

I VOW!!!! nt to increase anything else until i completely completed watever i've got ok? And PLS LA!!!! all the therapist DONT ever push anymore packages to me!!!Fucking sick and tired of it oredi!!!!!

In another thing..well its so inconvenient to be name here..hehehe...i tink it aint working too...maybe i put too much hope dy...NO, I DONT HAVE HOPE nor do i TRUST in HOPE anymore because it fucking cause me to lose everything tat i ever had for!!!!!Sigh...i'll just let life be on its on ok...no plans for now....let it be la...

Am looking forward for the next outing...freaking need my dose of insanity!!its about time thou...hahahah~till then...will keep u all updated...

muaks~

No comments: