Saturday, June 11, 2011

Moody Saturday.

All these while my Saturdays had been filled with the same routine which i always had enjoyed. Facial, massage, dinner ending with movie. Today was supposed to be the exact same routine but messed up when i had ran out of patient waiting. I've been hanging around the mall for a few hours before i meet the gang in the evening-its normal. I clearly DO understand that everyone has their own things to do at all time #fact. But not till a time when time was fixed at evening, u turn up late-2 hours from the time stated. Worst of all i was told that 'don't expect that ppl will even turn up at the time agreed'. I was like WOW.... i was fucking supposed to wait till all of u turn up????? And don't go telling me 'wat's wrong with waiting for a while' which i-don-know that in ur dictionary that a while stands for 2hours!. My GOD!

Pls kill me then. And all this just becox u said ' u pissed me off in the 1st place'. How the fucking old are u? Stil like 5 year old kids complaining????!!!! I know bcox i count on u guys to ferry me wherever we had to go. I understand & i'm thankful for that. I tried my best every time to help out as much as i could. Why am i always treated like this?

All i wanted is to be appreciated. If that's is so hard or i'm so fucking not worth it, then wat's the point of staying on???

No comments: