Friday, August 13, 2010

Here I am.

I've got lots of post to update and being the original me, yes, i procrastinated. Well, not fully my fault as the connection suck balls! Let's recap:

1) Got my butt to 4Play with the hopeless.
2) I got back to Ipoh for a haircut. Planned to stay over for ONE night but ended spending 3 instead >.<
3) 1st week of the work-month drained the very last energy of me with no results- sales. GDI.
4)BBQ with the hopeless.
5) Signed up for my facial course- a BOMB!
6)Signed up for a company trip.
7)Got some freaking annoying ulcers. VERY irritating! GDI!
8)Today is the 2nd treatment of my facial and i already have comments-(complains) =.=
9)I'm broke =(
10) There are alot of 'hidden' retards at the office, subverting my work!
11) I met Christine and Kendrick in the train without knowing it was them at 1st glance. wtf. i'm getting old.
12) I'm so tired, I'm gonna die!!

No comments: