Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Clueless.

I really don't understand why were you sooooo frustrated with me... 3 weeks ago, we were talking tho not close at least there was simple conversation and greetings between us. A few days later, you looked grumpy and all towards me. Ok, maybe you were stressed bout work or studies, fine- that's your excuse i thought for you...But then again, i felt that you're kinda avoiding me...i.e eye contacts, gestures....Hey, i'm a good observer so don't think that i dunno k! Or maybe your shy huh?? And felt something's tinkling on between us??? OMFG, don't make me guess again...Brain's exhausted. You have no idea how happy i was to see you when i thought that i won't be seeing you. Sigh, excuse me for being so childish.

Ladies & Gentlemen,

I think i'm in love...

No comments: