Thursday, January 15, 2009

hate that i love u .wtf

sometimes i hate my job but at times i enjoy it very much too,.....=.= i'm such a weirdo...damn!!!Jus yesterday, a china and indian customer just pissed me off like 99.wtf. dunno wats their fucking problem...wat the shit....Later in the noon we've got a big customer who spent like alot in our place...tq!!!it made my noon cheery....... :) He's some kind of marine sailor or something like tat...i dunno...paid all in cash...gt a bunch of noisy frenz,,,shit to dat noisy guy...mcm chat hai zai onli.tiu... No, i aint tat gal u claim to be in da watever disco u went...damn it...

Just gt my butt back from klcc....claim to gt da dress, tube top & jacket spotted earlier but thx to shit it was all out...wtfwtf....damn pissed off wei....haiya...Yes i'm veli beh song but nvm, i can save all my money planned to be spent.wtf.MCB..i'm now in a CC...damn it, my computer is down...haiya....mat 7 yeh o????Later will gt it to the pros to gt it fixed...its ok to spend a bit for my computer bcox i can claim anytime from dad..woohoo!!!!!hahahah!!!

Betta gt back to home now n gt started on my PR writing.... The test is at noon, tomolo.

No comments: