Tuesday, August 12, 2008

juicy juice!





i can't contain it anymore!
i'm gonna share wit u all!
Wanna noe ma???!!
Its very JUICY!!!!!

Can??


Ready???


Here we go!


I GOT MY NEW SAREE!!!!!!TO WHICH I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT!!!!!

I'm so gonna show it off by nex week for my event~hehehe~thx to Xellrene who accompanied me to get it....tho we walked like a few mile?! and i got her to get a dress which was so unexpected...but...it was worth it bcox 2pcs of dress onli cost us RM 60...Yep! u heard me!!! just RM60!!!!! and the quality is not bad- both are made from silk...cool~

uhm~ i think i have turned into a shop-a-ho-lic.... eww...sounded so like someone.wtf. But at least i always noe my limits!ok... will blog more bout my stuff afta-the-event.

so much to do, so much to geh-po about... haven done my part but still bother bout ppl's part!wtfwtf...




i just so love u all!

No comments: